Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

My Pet Peeves and Praises.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

My Pet Peeves and Praises.  Empty
PostSubject: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    My Pet Peeves and Praises.  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Okay start this with a praise.
My new boss has proven herself in a short time. She helps us out when needed sometimes staying until midnight and coming back to work at 4 am.
Now for the Peeve. My old boss who was more interested in sitting in his office and doing nothing than helping us.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
nerdatnight

nerdatnight

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    My Pet Peeves and Praises.  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 1:46 am

Minor passing peeve: .. I've got these foam tiles on the ceiling to cover old popcorn stucco crap, and a single lady bug, or box elder or whatever makes a racket smacking itself on the Styrofoam. When I try to hunt it down and it vanishes. Then starts up again when I'm settled. Clack clack clickity clack

Big peeve:
H. Clinton. Mouthing off trying to push her dumb book lately. She's especially irksome. Blatant hypocrisy every damn day, everything she pushes, looks so smug, that horrid condescending tone.

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    My Pet Peeves and Praises.  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 pm

nerdatnight wrote:

Minor passing peeve: .. I've got these foam tiles on the ceiling to cover old popcorn stucco crap, and a single lady bug, or box elder or whatever makes a racket smacking itself on the Styrofoam.  When I try to hunt it down and it vanishes.  Then starts up again when I'm settled.  Clack clack clickity clack

Big peeve:
H.  Clinton.  Mouthing off trying to push her dumb book lately.  She's especially irksome.  Blatant hypocrisy every damn day, everything she pushes, looks so smug, that horrid condescending tone.  

She stubbed her big toe. She still does not get why she lost.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    My Pet Peeves and Praises.  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 pm

I don't even know why they keep talking about her. The only time she was really news was during the Benghazi scandal. She wasn't even near that level when she ran or for the email stuff. Now she's not news at all, she's just an old washed up old lady.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    My Pet Peeves and Praises.  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 4:15 pm

eber322 wrote:
I don't even know why they keep talking about her. The only time she was really news was during the Benghazi scandal. She wasn't even near that level when she ran or for the email stuff. Now she's not news at all, she's just an old washed up old lady.
So your pet peeve is that they keep talking about her?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    My Pet Peeves and Praises.  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So your pet peeve is that they keep talking about her?

Yeah, I'm tired of hearing about her. She's yesterdays news and it perturbs me the MSM keep talking about her like she's relevant. About the only reason they should ever mention her again is if they arrest her.... preferably for all the murders her and Bill are responsible for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    My Pet Peeves and Praises.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pet Peeves and Praises.
Page 1 of 1