Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Not a chirp

Go down 
+5
Pissedoffvulcan
justmemyselfandi
Tuck
Annoyed
eber322
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skycastle

Skycastle

Not a chirp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 am

*Venus* wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
Hi, Venus. There's still some life here. How's life goin' for you?

Going good. Its a little cold, but I bet your colder since your up north.

Stay warm. :)

I like being up north because I like the cold, but Colorado Springs isn't as cold as I'd prefer. We've been having some horribly hot summers and this winter has been unusually warm. Tomorrow it's supposed to hit 66 degrees, and that's just too damn hot for early March. Fortunately I don't live in San Antonio, Texas (my brother lives there), because it's much hotter there.
Back to top Go down
*Venus*

*Venus*

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Skycastle wrote:
*Venus* wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
Hi, Venus. There's still some life here. How's life goin' for you?

Going good. Its a little cold, but I bet your colder since your up north.

Stay warm. :)

I like being up north because I like the cold, but Colorado Springs isn't as cold as I'd prefer. We've been having some horribly hot summers and this winter has been unusually warm. Tomorrow it's supposed to hit 66 degrees, and that's just too damn hot for early March. Fortunately I don't live in San Antonio, Texas (my brother lives there), because it's much hotter there.

Perhaps you spoke too soon. i understand you guys are having a blizzard.

Back to top Go down
http://chrissy.forumotion.com/
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:32 pm

A blizzard isn't always a bad thing. Once in a while, you need to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to the highways, particularly those who have more money than sense and think they're impervious to the laws of physics in those overpriced SUV's.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

*Venus* wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
Perhaps you spoke too soon. i understand you guys are having a blizzard.
That little thing? The wind was blowing hard but the snow was light. It was gone the next day.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Even the crickets are dead.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:31 pm

No surprise. Walter hasn't been back in over a year, and even Vulcan rarely comes by. This board was dead back when I joined it. Even Annoyed hasn't been back.

To be honest, those that know I post here only read the 2 shows I watch.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:12 pm

LMAO Been so busy lately have not had time to nothing. Just spent $2,500 on truck and have another $600 to go. Not a happy fing camper.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:24 am

Can you say "Dead board"?
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 7:55 pm

** CHIRP** **CHIRP**
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Skycastle wrote:
** CHIRP**   **CHIRP**

Good to see you again. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Bandit wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
** CHIRP**   **CHIRP**

Good to see you again. Welcome back.

Thanks. I've been on a long vacation. What's new?
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Wow. This place really is dead.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Thanks. I've been on a long vacation. What's new?

I apologize. I totally missed your reply.

Well, as you can see, POV re-disorganized the board. So now, it's a bigger, better mess than before.

As only myself and Eber came to the board regularly, he made us mods (total joke) of the shows we watch, with himself over the rest of the board. But I'm the only one who actually updates the two shows I watch. I suppose it's because there isn't a posting audience. Other than me, why bother posting when nobody will reply?

I'm not even sure why Eber bothers logging in.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Sounds depressing. I invited a friend (Ian), but apparently he never posted. Well, we three can chirp together, the Three Chirpateers. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Sounds depressing. I invited a friend (Ian), but apparently he never posted. Well, we three can chirp together, the Three Chirpateers. :lol:

Can you blame them? As for the three of us, I'm afraid it's just you and myself.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Or perhaps just me.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 12:00 am

Nope, I'm still checking in.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:09 am

A shame really it was allowed to get this bad.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Sadness lingers
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Chirp.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Wow, been a few days since i checked in. Got here today and thought I was on the wrong site...
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Yeah, he was here 2 days ago and deleted the old skin, icons and banner. Never posted or said why.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 pm

And changed the name of site... at least the heading, not the actual link name. Not sure who or what "fratal.org" is. Tried to go to that site and it doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 10:32 am

eber322 wrote:
And changed the name of site... at least the heading, not the actual link name. Not sure who or what "fratal.org" is. Tried to go to that site and it doesn't exist.

The short explanation, is they're a bunch of hackers.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:11 pm

eber322 wrote:
Actually not going to change the name have to do some more work on the site and spruce it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a chirp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: