Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

I have moved show that are no longer showing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

I have moved show that are no longer showing.  Empty
PostSubject: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:12 pm

I have moved show that have been cancelled to the bone yard. However if I missed any please let me know. Also if there are any shows you would like add let me know here and I will add them.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Extant, Olympus, Constantine, Dig, Defiance, and The Messengers have all been canceled. Bitten ended a year ago. Under The Dome ended two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:17 pm

eber322 wrote:
Extant, Olympus, Constantine, Dig, Defiance, and The Messengers have all been canceled.  Bitten ended a year ago. Under The Dome ended two years ago.
Any new ones?
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 5:04 pm

Add Dark Matter to the bone yard. It also got canceled.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Bandit wrote:
Add Dark Matter to the bone yard. It also got canceled.

You've got to be kidding me. If that's true, I hope Killjoys was canceled as well since it isn't even half as good of a show. And they are bringing back The Expanse, and that show sucks. They seem to be pulling farther and farther away from scifi and becoming a horror channel... which is kind of weird since I thought the horror channel "Chiller" was owned by the same company. But then again nothing Styfy has ever done makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:30 pm

eber322 wrote:

You've got to be kidding me. If that's true, I hope Killjoys was canceled as well since it isn't even half as good of a show. And they are bringing back The Expanse, and that show sucks. They seem to be pulling farther and farther away from scifi and becoming a horror channel... which is kind of weird since I thought the horror channel "Chiller" was owned by the same company. But then again nothing Styfy has ever done makes any sense.

Dark Matter was never owned by Syfy. They (Prodigy Pictures) can still do whatever they want with the show, including air it elsewhere in the US. Killjoys and Wynonna Earp are both owned by Syfy.

In the end, the only money Syfy made from DM is from same day viewership.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Bandit wrote:
Dark Matter was never owned by Syfy. They (Prodigy Pictures) can still do whatever they want with the show, including air it elsewhere in the US. Killjoys and Wynonna Earp are both owned by Syfy.

In the end, the only money Syfy made from DM is from same day viewership.

Not really the point I was trying to make. Doesn't matter who owns the shows, Styfy is airing them. All I was saying about "owning" is that they also own the "Chiller" channel, which is the channel supposed to be dedicated to horror. If the Styfy/Chiller company wants to air horror, it should be on their horror channel. I'd like to see more scifi on Styfy... and now the only scifi I can think of off hand that still airs is Killjoys, which isn't very good, and The Expanse, which sucks. The rest of the shows are horror shows, including all the forth coming new shows I know about. (Oh, there is also one superhero comic book show forth coming, Krypton. Which may be made as a scifi show, but I doubt it will be.)
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Hey POV, Sleepy Hollow was canceled at the end of last season. You might want to put it in the bone yard.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 pm

eber322 wrote:
Hey POV, Sleepy Hollow was canceled at the end of last season. You might want to put it in the bone yard.
That show was just getting good. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 11:48 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
That show was just getting good. Dammit.

Yeah, the new season must have been to different for viewers or something. It took me awhile to get into it last season, but I was looking forward to more. In the end there it did seem very reminiscent of "The Librarians".
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Add Teen Wolf to the scrap heap.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 4:13 pm

Bandit you will be sad.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Bandit you will be sad.

Why do you say that?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Bandit wrote:
Why do you say that?

I took that to mean because you've lost both your shows. Dark Matter and Teen wolf.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Bandit you will be sad.

Why do you say that?
Because you were a fan and you are the only one that ever updated the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Because you were a fan and you are the only one that ever updated the episodes.

No, not sad. The fact Hugh Hefner and Tom Petty just died makes me sad. Suffering women and or children makes me sad. But canceled TV shows? Meh. I look on the bright side. On TW, I got to watch Holland Rodens awesome butt, and on DM see Melissa O'Neil in her panties. Yummy!!!

Next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have moved show that are no longer showing.    I have moved show that are no longer showing.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have moved show that are no longer showing.
Page 1 of 1