Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Blast from the past

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ford plasko

ford plasko

Blast from the past Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:49 pm

Was surprised to see an email from this forum in my inbox. Well great! Glad it's still here.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:06 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Was surprised to see an email from this forum in my inbox. Well great! Glad it's still here.
Thanks for coming back. Now if we can just get a few others hope to keep seeing you. Skycastle returned which was great.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Welcome back ford, been awhile.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 6:05 pm

I stopped a while back and didn't see any new posts so I thought it died. Now that Twitter just pisses me off to no end it's good to have an outlet.
We just went through hurricane Irma. Didn't go online or watch TV for four days. It was good! I didn't care about the news or how the networks screw every show up. Made me a different person.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 7:00 pm

ford plasko wrote:
I stopped a  while back and didn't see any new posts so I thought it died. Now that Twitter just pisses me off to no end it's good to have an outlet.
We just went through hurricane Irma. Didn't go online or watch TV for four days. It was good! I didn't care about the news or how the networks screw every show up. Made me a different person.
That will do it.
Back to top Go down
nerdatnight

nerdatnight

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 am

Surprised to get the email too, but glad to see it's still around. Remembered this place as a haven for some of the interesting posters from the now-defunct Syfy forum. That was a fun forum, way back before it got too heavily moderated by a few... but thought this place might be a boys club only, from the looks of it, so didn't want to intrude. But it's nice to see it alive and looking good.
(And relieved to see Pissedoffvulcan edited the name from Pissedofvulcan ;) )
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 11:24 am

nerdatnight wrote:
Surprised to get the email too, but glad to see it's still around.  Remembered this place as a haven for some of the interesting posters from the now-defunct Syfy forum.  That was a fun forum, way back before it got too heavily moderated by a few... but thought this place might be a boys club only, from the looks of it, so didn't want to intrude.  But it's nice to see it alive and looking good.
(And relieved to see Pissedoffvulcan edited the name from Pissedofvulcan ;) )
Oh no not a boys club please post. The more the better. Glad to see you. Please keep posting.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Welcome back nerdatnight! Hope you guys stick around and make some posts about your favorite shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past
Page 1 of 1