Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

My pros and cons of LIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

My pros and cons of LIS Empty
PostSubject: My pros and cons of LIS   My pros and cons of LIS EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:23 pm

My pros and cons about Lost in Space.
(Pros.)
1 Loved the Idea of the Resolute.
2 Thought that was cool the way they did it.
3 Acting was good I liked the fact that the kids were not just there to be there like the old series. 4 Judy being a doctor was a good idea.
5 Don West Character. Sort of a guy just trying to make it in the world. Will do the right thing for a price if it does not endanger others but will step up to the plate.
6 Special effects first class. I liked that it was not just the one family but a whole colony that was I loved some the characters the old Chinese guy.
Cons. 1
Doctor Smith who is not a doctor thought that was stupid to do it that way.
2 Putting the whole season on planet did not like it at all. This has killed many of sci fi shows. Why they still do that is beyond me.
3 The robot they tried to make it a cross between Real Steal and Chappie. Dumb idea.
4 No weapons. Come on we are on a hostile planet and you have a means of making weapons and you go into a cave with sticks? BULLONY.
5 To many fails and not enough wins. Smith who is a con artist just happens to show up at the right time every time? They could have done better than that.
6 Never explained FTL flight of the Resolute.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

My pros and cons of LIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: INTERNET :: Netflix :: Lost In Space Reboot.-
Jump to: